Lifting Equipment Inspection Certification
The importance of Cranes and other Lifting or Hoisting equipment cannot be underestimated in this age. Especially its ability to lift or hoist its stated capacity and its stability. Failure to understand and address these issues could prove extremely costly for the owners and organizations who deploy contractors using these devices.
With these factors in mind, the need for a better understanding of crane operations and the
implementation of appropriate maintenance schedules is evident in preventing accidents.
Cranes and associated rigging equipment must be inspected regularly to identify any
existing or potentially unsafe conditions.
PT.Sertek Indonesia can perform conformity assessments, as well as statutory and voluntary inspections on cranes, hoisting and lifting equipment.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Load Testing - dynamic and static
- Inspection of structural load bearing members including checking of brakes, clutches, sheaves, and wire rope assemblies
- Regulatory compliance assessments and remaining life assessment
- Checking girders, rails and columns of overhead cranes to assure structural integrity
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) for cracks
- Periodic inspections and inspection prior to use of mechanical, structural, electrical, and safety systems, as well as of wire ropes and chains